FIT Physiotherapy is always looking for great people to join our team. You can see some of our current openings below and you can find out more information by filling out the contact form below.
Physiotherapy Support Personnel
We are looking for Physiotherapy Assistants or Kinesiology graduates to work 32-35 hours/week. The candidate would be working under the supervision of a registered physiotherapist. This job is ideal for both individuals looking to gain experience for a career in physiotherapy and those looking for long term work.
Job duties include
- Applying knowledge and skills acquired from the candidate’s PTA or Kin background
- Teaching home exercise programs
- Administering modalities (IFC, Ultrasound, Traction, Shockwave Therapy)
- documenting patient progress notes
- Fulfilling patients’ treatment plans as instructed by the physiotherapist
We also value personality at our clinic. Our employees excel at putting patients at ease despite their physical disadvantages. Compassion, patience, and kindness are qualities we expect our staff to have.
Experience in a clinic or gym setting is an asset. Work experience in any field that involves communication, organizational skills, and teamwork is critical. BA or BSc Kinesiology or PTA Certification required.
Compensation and Hours of Work will be detailed to those who inquire with a resume.
We are an award-winning team practicing progressive health and wellness. We are committed to clinical excellence, integrity, and an outstanding patient experience.
We are currently hiring a part-time and full-time Physiotherapist for an evidence-based practice. Interest in chronic disease management and active exercise therapy is a benefit.
Fit Physiotherapy is a progressive physiotherapy and wellness group with sister locations throughout Newmarket. We offer potential candidates a congenial work environment in large, bright, beautiful and well-equipped facilities. Successful candidates will join an interdisciplinary team of physiotherapists, Athletic Therapists, Register Massage Therapists, and Support Personnel.
In addition to the excellent salary, there are plenty of opportunities for learning and growth in an environment that fosters congeniality, creativity as well as professional and business development.
- Licensed with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideal candidate will have a background in exercise training
- Must be flexible and show an ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with all team members
- Strong interpersonal skills
Full-time and Part-Time
Physiotherapist in Ontario: 2 years
Oops! We could not locate your form.